Our team of consultants are more than happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to the services we have to offer
- Spain is an attractive country to invest for its solvency, competitiveness and growth potential.
- It is the eighth OECD country to receive foreign investment, the fourteenth largest economy in the world and the fourth in the euro zone.
- Spain is a strategic space that provides privileged access to more than 1.3 billion consumers in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. With very good relations with Latin American markets for their deep economic, commercial, institutional and cultural ties that make an attractive destination for investments.
- Spain is the ninth country in the world with a regulation more open to foreign investment. Foreign investors can perform any activity with the same conditions as a local investor.
- Spain is working to change its productive model towards activities with greater added value, through the promotion of internationalization, innovation and R&D.
How Can We Help?
Each investment is associated with a risk, so it is important to be well informed to minimize the risks and maximize the return on your investment. We accompany foreign investors for their "landing" and implementation in Spain, as well as our Spanish clients in their investment in foreign countries.